Now it becomes easier to use EPUB to PDF Converter to convert EPUB books into Adobe PDF books. If you try to convert EPUB to PDF books, your EPUB ebooks will be read on various e-reader devices. It supports EPUB 1.0, EPUB 2.0 and other main version of EPUB files. The Adobe PDF books converted by this software are compatible with more different e-reader devices, such as Kindle, Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, Android tablet, Sony Reader, etc.
EPUB to PDF Converter can support many epub versions at the same time, which are very popular epub versions now. Therefore, no matter what kind of device your e-reader device is, it can recognize all the files converted from EPUB. To handle more files simultaneously, it also supports batch handling mode, that is to say, you can convert many EPUB files to Adobe PDF books quickly at the same time.
|No.||File Name:||Download Link:|
How to use EPUB to PDF Online Converter:
If you don’t want to install any software on your computer, you can use this free Online EBook Converter. It is 100% free.
1. Click “BROWSE” button to select the EPUB files you want to convert on your computer. Online EBook Converter maximumly supports converting 20 files at the same time, therefore, you can add multiple files into this software simultaneously.
2. Click “Start” button after all the files are added, Online EBook Converter will convert the files automatically. Please note that don’t close this page, because the download address of the converted files will be shown in this page after the files are converted.
3. When Online EBook Converter prompts the files are converted successfully, current page will show the download address of the converted file. Then you can use web browser or other downloading tool to download the converted files.
4. The converted files usually can be kept for 4 hours. 4 hours later, they will be deleted by server automatically. The software won’t keep your files, so all the files you convert are safe.
How to use EPUB to PDF Desktop Converter:
1. Click above download button to download and install EPUB to PDF Converter.
2. Run EPUB to PDF Converter. Click “Add” button on top left corner to select the EPUB books you want to convert. You can select multiple files to convert in this step.
3. Click “Start” button on lower right button to start converting EPUB ebooks. If you want to add several files simultaneously, the software will convert all the files according to the order you add.
4. After all the files are converted, you can find these new Kindle books in Output Folder. You can also click “Browse” button to reset the location of the new files.
EPUB to PDF Converter has put through many testing and can convert all the common epub files. During the conversion of epub files, it will analyze all the content of EPUB file and adjust the content to the elements that are available on PDF automatically. Through this function, wrong composition and layout of the converted file will be avoided. After several years’ development, EPUB has these versions, eg: 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 . When you start to convert EPUB files, the software will analyze for different version and make sure that different versions of EPUB get good displaying effect after conversion. In the new PDF file, the layout and font face keep the same with EPUB books.
Therefore, after the ebook is converted to PDF file, it will look the same with the original file. To convert more files, the optimized program code makes the conversion speed improve a lot. Even more than 40 ebooks, the conversion of these ebooks still can be finished in several minutes and the best conversion quality can be ensured.
After your files are converted successfully, you can use and read them on any devices listed below (including but not limited to): Kindle, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, Kindle Touch, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Sony Reader, Android tablet, etc.
It supports Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Visita, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 10, etc. Mac OS X 10.5, Mac 10.6, Mac 10.7, Mac 10.8, Mac 10.9, Mac 10.10, Mac 10.11, etc.
Additionally, EPUB to PDF Converter doesn’t rely on Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Digital Editions, Kindle Application. Even though you don’t install any above software, your files still can be converted successfully. Meanwhile, it doesn’t rely on any Virtual Printer, so there is no need to install any printer on your computer.
About EPUB Books: EPUB is an e-book file format with the extension .epub that can be downloaded and read on devices like smartphones, tablets, computers, or e-readers. It is a free and open standard published by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). The term is short for electronic publication and is sometimes styled ePub. EPUB became an official standard of the IDPF in September 2007, superseding the older Open eBook standard.