Kindle to PDF Converter supports many MOBI and AZW files. This software has improved a lot compared with the old version. When converting files, it can recognize different version of Kindle AZW easily and quickly, and output them to a standard PDF file. To read Kindle books on more devices without have the incompatible problem, Kindle to PDF Converter will create a standard PDF which is compatible to various PDF E-reader.
If many Kindle books on your computer need to be converted simultaneously, with the batch handling function of this software, you can convert them only in few minutes. After conversion, the files will be saved in another folder without covering original files.
|No.||File Name:||Download Link:|
How to use Kindle to PDF Online Converter:
If you don’t want to install the software on your computer, you can use this free online converter. It is 100% free.
1. Click “BROWSE” button to select the Kindle files you want to convert on your computer. Online EBook Converter maximumly supports converting 20 files at the same time, therefore, you can add multiple files into this software simultaneously.
2. Click “Start” button after all the files are added, Online Converter will convert the files automatically. Please note that don’t close this page, because the download address of the converted files will be shown in this page after the files are converted.
3. When Online EBook Converter prompts the files are converted successfully, current page will show the download address of the converted file. Then you can use web browser or other downloading tool to download the converted files.
4. The converted files usually can be kept for 4 hours. 4 hours later, they will be deleted by server automatically. The software won’t keep your files, so all the files you convert are safe.
How to use Kindle to PDF Desktop Converter:
1. Click above download button to download and install Kindle to PDF Converter.
2. Run Kindle to PDF Converter. Click “Add” button on top left corner to select the Kindle books you want to convert. You can select multiple files to convert in this step.
3. Click “Start” button on lower right button to start converting Kindle ebooks. If you want to add several files simultaneously, the software will convert all the files according to the order you add.
4. After all the files are converted, you can find these new PDF books in Output Folder. You can also click “Browse” button to reset the location of the new files.
Kindle to PDF Converter has put through many testing and can convert all the common Kindle files. During the conversion of Kindle files, it will analyze all the content of Kindle and adjust the content to the elements that are available on PDF automatically. Through this function, wrong composition and layout of the converted file will be avoided. After several years’ development, PDF has these versions, eg: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4. When you start to convert Kindle files, the software will analyze for different version and make sure that different versions of PDF get good displaying effect after conversion. In the new PDF file, the layout and font face keep the same with Kindle books.
Therefore, after the ebook is converted to PDF, it will look the same with the original file. To convert more files, the optimized program code makes the conversion speed improve a lot. Even more than 40 ebooks, the conversion of these ebooks still can be finished in several minutes and the best conversion quality can be ensured.
After your files are converted successfully, you can use and read them on any devices listed below (including but not limited to): iPad, iPhone, Android, Samsung, Sony eReader, Kobo, Nook, etc.
It supports Mac OS X, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Visita, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, etc.
Additionally, Kindle to PDF Converter doesn’t rely on Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Digital Editions, Kindle Application. Even though you don’t install any above software, your files still can be converted successfully. Meanwhile, it doesn’t rely on any Virtual Printer, so there is no need to install any printer on your computer.
About PDF: PDF was developed in the early 1990s as a way to share documents, including text formatting and inline images, among computer users of disparate platforms who may not have access to mutually-compatible application software. From version 2.0 onwards Adobe distributed its Acrobat Reader (now Adobe Reader) program free of charge, and continued supporting the original PDF, which eventually became the de facto standard for printable documents on the web (a standard web document). In 2008 Adobe Systems’ PDF Reference 1.7 became ISO 32000:1:2008.